Do you have old photos sitting in a box waiting for some attention? Are you looking for inspiration in approaching a heritage album?
The time has come to dig your photos, stories, and memorabilia out of the box and put them into the spotlight.
Jana Morton has a passion for scrapbooking, family genealogy, and organization. Her passion along with her “get it done” attitude will inspire you to create a beautiful, well-planned album that will be treasured for generations to come. Through a series of recordings, pdfs, and live webinars, Jana will share her creative process on documenting family generations.
GenerationsRegistration is currently closed. Please join our mailing list to be notified when registration opens.
Email Address (required)
Throughout class you’ll learn techniques that will make this very important project both manageable and fun. In addition to the techniques, there will be an abundance of inspiration to help you complete an album documenting the generations of your family, just in time for the holidays.
What you’ll get:
- 2 preparation lessons | includes 2 pdfs and 2 videos
- 8 class lessons | includes 6 pdfs, 6 pre-recorded videos, and 2 webinars (which will be recorded and available for download)
- 4 Worksheets | includes a family group sheet and a family tree
Please note this class is taught primarily in video. The pdfs provided are worksheets and outlines of the video lessons.
A Message from Jana Morton:
Due to the material at hand, Jana hopes students take the next couple of months to organize their photos and materials on their computer. Students that register for this class will have immediate access to the following:
- Welcome Message – The first recording will help you get started researching, organizing and scanning photos.
- Photo Fixes – A second recording will show you some techniques for restoring photos.
- Private Member Areas - Though class “officially” starts on September 4th, you will instantly have access to the first two recordings plus the private class forum and gallery. Here you can share your experiences and support each other as you organize and compile your photos, ephemera and memories in preparation for class.
Available Upon Registration: Welcome Recording & Photo Fixes Recording
September 4 – Album Organization and Design Part 1 (Recording & pdf)
September 6 – Album Organization Part 2 (Webinar)
September 10 – Time Savers (Recording & pdf)
September 12 – Special Photo Effects (Recording & pdf)
September 14 – Page Design Part 1 (Recording & pdf)
September 18 – Page Design Part 2 (Webinar)
Short Intermission: Time to work on pages and post in the gallery
October 1 – Filler Pages (Recording & pdf)
October 3 – Cover and Finishing Touches (Recording & pdf)
In addition to the course materials, students will have access to a private class forum to share ideas as well as a gallery to post your work. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to document your family heritage. The photos, stories and memorabilia are waiting to be shared with the next generation. The time is now.
If you are ready to have a family keepsake that will be treasured and shared for generations to come, then click the register now button below and get started documenting your family heritage today.
*This class is applicable to Photoshop and Elements users. The class is designed for students who have basic Photoshop knowledge.