Amp up your digital photo art with advanced blending, sequencing and motion techniques.Note: Creative Composites is designed for students who have completed Blending & Beyond. Photoshop Elements 9 or 10 or Photoshop CS is required, as is proficiency with one of them. This class does not teach Photoshop, but rather digital art made with Photoshop.
Take your blended images to the next level with color enhancements, layering of blending modes, filters, sequencing of photos and creating motion. In this follow-up to Blending and Beyond, once again you look over Jana Morton’s shoulder, to better understand how she uses Photoshop tools to transform photos into a piece of art and achieve her signature look.
How it works:
- Six video lessons over six weeks
- A “roadmap” in pdf form is provided to accompany each video. These are not detailed “screenshot” notes, but rather a guide to be used with the video.
- Video lessons are created with a PC and comparable keystrokes are noted for MAC users.
- Access to Jana’s photos that are used in the demonstrations
- Access to a private forum and gallery for asking questions, sharing work and getting feedback.
- Two live webinars, with recordings available shortly after.