Combine doodling, handlettering, and copic marker techniques for adding handmade touches to a variety of projects.
This teacher-led, interactive workshop includes how-tos and ideas for making custom backgrounds, borders, tags, and embellishments. Now you can put your doodles, handlettering and copic-colored images to work on home decor, giftwrap, scrapbook pages, cards, and more. Lessons are in pdf format with selected techniques also presented via video.
Creations by HandSelf-Paced
Class includes 5 lessons in pdf format, each jammed packed with how-tos and ideas to add little bits of ‘you’ to each project. All 5 will include doodling, hand lettering and Copic instructions and ideas. PLUS – selected techniques will be demonstrated via video!
Here is a peek at areas you will explore:
- Lesson 1 – Learn 3 new background techniques that can be used on all variety of crafting projects.
- Lesson 2 – Explore how to add personal touches onto basic letter sets and set yourself up for success using your own handwriting on projects.
- Lesson 3 – Learn to create you very own journal spots using found objects your sketch pens and markers.
- Lesson 4 – When you are done with this lesson you will want to buy all white embellishments to decorate yourself.
- Lesson 5 – Create doodled, Copic and written boarders to suite any artistic project you would like to frame and put focus on.
- Michelle Houghton